How To Clean Dirty Nails: We often make a lot of effort to make the rest of the body beautiful from the face, but often ignore the cleanliness of the nails. Nails tell the personality of any person, so their cleanliness is very important, but do you know how yellow and dirty nails can be brightened easily?
The embarrassing mess of nails
Modern girls still make nails beautiful with the help of nail paints, but boys do not pay much attention to this part of the body, due to which dirt accumulates in the nails and they start to look yellow. Today we are going to tell you those measures with the help of which you can get rid of this problem.
easy ways to clean nails
1. Dip your nails in lemon juice for some time and then rub it with a soft brush to clean the dirt, the nails will have a wonderful shine, but keep in mind that the skin around the nails is not cut. Because it can cause a severe burning sensation.
2. The anti-fungal property of garlic helps in cleaning the nails. Garlic paste can be used for this.
3. Mix lemon juice and salt and rub it on the nails with the help of a brush, this will remove the stains of the nails.
4. Stubborn stains also disappear with Lemon Juice and Baking Soda, in this case, the mixture of these two things is used to clean the nails.
5. If you use white vinegar to remove Yellow Stains on Nails, then you will get the desired result and the shine of the nails will also increase.
6. We use toothpaste to clean our teeth, but very few people know that the peroxide present in it will also remove the stains of the nails.
7. Coconut oil is often used for hair and skin, but if you heat it and massage it on the nails, it will definitely be beneficial.