There are numerous reasons to meditate, including the fact that it is known to reduce stress. Setting aside a few minutes for meditation in your daily life can do wonders for your overall health, and it’s thought to be even more beneficial for a new mother who is breastfeeding her child.
It has been established that “meditation can assist enhance milk supply in breastfeeding parents,” according to this message, which was shared on the official Instagram account of actor Neha Dhupia’s breastfeeding and family campaign, Freedom To Feed.
According to the caption, “one study found that a group of breastfeeding mothers who meditated frequently had an average increase in milk supply of about 500%.”
While meditation is something that we should all do, “especially in the times we live in today,” it is especially crucial for a new mother seeking for ways to enhance her milk production, according to the article.
Here are five compelling reasons why this simple and inexpensive method of increasing lactation may be beneficial; it will only take you 15 minutes every day.
* It can assist with supply and let-down. Breast milk is produced by the let-down reflex.
* Meditation can also aid in hormone balance.
* It will assist you in better managing your emotions; it is well known that parenthood can be an emotional rollercoaster.
* It’s some much-needed alone time for you.
* Finally, it can make milk pumping a pleasurable experience.